Sharing is at the heart of what we do and we want our community to benefit from it!
Are you a PrintLab subscriber and want to be featured on the PrintLab website, whilst having your PrintLab Classroom subscription extended by an additional free month? Introducing the PrintLab Sharing Scheme - a new initiative that aims to showcase PrintLab curriculum examples from around the world.
Simply send an email to hello@weareprintlab with the following information:
4-6 images from a PrintLab lesson. This might include:
• photographs of exemplary 3D printed models
• research and sketches
• the classroom in action
• visuals/renders of digital 3D models
A 300-600 word write-up of your experience. This may include information about:
• you and your students
• why you chose the project
• the process of the project
• how your experience was as a teacher
• how the experience was for your students
• Subscription extensions only apply to those on a teacher or site license (not free trial users).
• You may share feedback on a maximum of 3 projects/year to achieve a 3 month extension to your subscription.
• If images include faces of students, please ensure you have parental/guardian consent to share media with PrintLab. A consent form is available to download here.
• You may share PrintLab projects that you have done in the past, as long as you meet the requirements (4-6 images, 300-600 word write-up).
We can't wait to share your experiences with the community and of course if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Please upgrade your browser to the latest version or download a different browser to improve your experience.