Terms of Service
This terms of service sets out the conditions for using all content and materials hosted on the below websites:
2. Use License for PrintLab Classroom Licenses
- Permission is granted to make use of the materials on the platform for personal and educational activity for the agreed duration of the license. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Share login details with other users. Each user should have their own separate account with PrintLab.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose.
- Modify or copy the materials for distribution.
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the platform.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by PrintLab at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on this platform are provided ‘as is’. PrintLab makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, PrintLab does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall PrintLab be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the platform, even if the platform or an authorized of the platform has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the platform may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PrintLab does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. PrintLab may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. PrintLab does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
PrintLab has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PrintLab of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the PrintLab’s platform shall be governed by the laws of PrintLab’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.